Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The hanging storage caddy

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I was wondering how functional this item is. Can anyone give me a review? TIA!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought one with "the code" last winter and have enjoyed it. It's hanging in the guest closet--holds 8 outfits (4 on top, 4 on the bottom)---guess it could hold more if you doubled them up. I use it for my Kit collection--have the outfits hanging and the shoes, socks, bows, ribbons, brochures and small short story book all in the pockets. Most of my other AG goodies are the original boxes in large plastic storage tubs. I like the hanging storage caddy because I can see what I have without going through piles of boxes. Hope that helps a bit!

    Karla

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got three of them!!! I do not use the bottom part, but do use the red hanger!! I can put about 30-40 AG outfits on each one!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I put a dow rod through the bottom loopies, and it holds even more outfits. I really like this item, and have considered getting another for Felicity. Molly uses it currently, but allows Felicity to share, and there are 14 outfits on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •